All the people know that the magic shown by the greatest magicians of all time is all tricks, but it always amazes people that there are certain magic tricks that the world has seen can be difficult to decipher how they did it. Below is a list of the most amazing magic tricks of all time, that some can be very outrageous that children needed to be warned never to do it by themselves. This is purely entertainment, and should be done by professionals.
- Portal by David Copperfield – The best of all tricks is the portal made by the best magician of all time. He is known to be very creative with his magic tricks, thus earning the title “most commercially successful illusionist” in the course of history. In his magic trick Portal, he and another spectator were able to successfully transport from the set or stage to Hawaii. This is the unsurpassed magic act and still remains a mystery to most people.
- Thirteen by David Copperfield – in this act, David was able to make 13 people vanish out of thin air. Another act that puzzled spectators around the world.
- Chop Cup by Paul Daniels – the audiences love Paul Daniels because his act was always fast, entertaining and engaging.
- Death Saw by David Copperfield – David was able to convince the audience that he was sawing himself. This trick has been reinvented by magicians following his footstep, yet this act by David has never been surpassed.
- Postmentalism by Alvo Stockman – this act engages the audience to participate by writing a prediction on a piece of envelope. They will include an address and place a stamp on it, then hands it over to a friend. The prediction written on the envelope can be anything, such as the winner of a football game.
- Walk on Water by Criss Angel – this trick has been emulated by many other magicians, but Criss Angel does it best. Walking on water seemed like impossible, but he was able to pull off this trick.
- Turning five $1 to five $100 by David Blaine – David Blaine distributed $100 to residents that are devastated by the hurricane Katrina, by turning five of the $1 bills into five $100 bill.
- Walking through the Great Wall of China by David Copperfield – in this act, he was able to walk around the Great Wall quickly. During this time, technology was not as advanced as today, so he used his wit to come up with such an act.
- Removing the Front Teeth by David Blaine – Another trick that astounds the audience, David Blaine was able to remove the front teeth from one person to another in the street. This trick of his sparked controversy whether it was real or not.
- Houdini’s Metamorphosis by Ron Saylor – this act is all about turning one of Ron Saylor’s pretty assistants into an average guy.
- Run over by a truck by Penn – from the title itself, this means the magician was literally run over by the truck without any injury on him.
These 11most points were with help from one of the UK’s busiest Magician, so thanks Nick!